Updated: July 24, 2018
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 8.3.0a (610600)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 9.54 MB
APK Signature: b15d9866f2de3023b5605017c5905556a874b0e0
APK Md5: f2f4d84c7b44c3503f3e5f851bcfcfe3
APK SH1: d908aee0307ece739b3c6b0aad751eab7c912c51
Verified safe to installDownload APK (10 MB)
• Introducing Tasker plugin for even easier integration.
• Added support for MrMC.
• Use Yatse Kodi Add-On when streaming to Kodi to have proper meta data displayed.
• Many fixes and optimizations.
And more see application internal Changelog.
If you have any issue please contact us!
If you like this, do not forget to rate the application and to purchase the In-App Unlocker or donate to ensure continued development.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.